Hey, wolf fans! We’re so excited to be at full capacity for athletic events this season! Here are a few reminders as you prepare to attend events on campus:
1. Masks are required by all students, staff, and campus visitors when indoors. This includes indoor athletic events. If you’re attending an athletic event outside, masks are optional.
2. Athletes, coaches, and staff members are required to wear masks while indoors unless they are actively participating in a sport or activity.
3. All tickets must be purchased online. Tickets are available approximately 7 days prior to each home game. Visit lhwolves.ticketleap.com.
4. No outside food or drink is permitted inside LH athletic events. Concessions are available for purchase.
5. All student’s K – 9th grade must be accompanied by an adult chaperone to gain entrance to the games.
6. Once inside the facility, all students must remain in the bleachers unless they’re visiting the concession stand or restroom.
7. Running, playing, or hanging out in groups throughout the facility is not allowed. No outside balls, toys, etc. are permitted.
8. Since we are at full capacity this year, Lake Hamilton Live will release a delayed broadcast after the completion of each high school football game. Visit Lake Hamilton Live on YouTube to catch the replays!
9. It is against Arkansas law to bring alcohol or tobacco (including vapes and e-cigarettes) on a public school campus.
10. Other than registered service animals, pets are not allowed inside athletic venues.
11. At the beginning of each game, please stand out of respect for the National Anthem and the Alma Mater.
Our students have been working hard and are excited to showcase their talents in front of LH Wolf Nation this season!
Watch, enjoy, and support our teams and our school!
We can’t wait to see you howling for the Wolves!