If your family is in a temporary or inadequate living situation due to the loss of housing, your child could be eligible for certain educational rights and services.  These situations may include living in a shelter, motel, vehicle, campground, or temporary trailer; on the street; doubled up with family or friends; or in another type of temporary housing.  Please contact Renae Carrouth (501-767-2306 or renae.carrouth@lhwolves.net) if you find yourself in one of the situations listed above. 

McKinney-Vento Parent Information (English)

McKinney-Vento Parent Information (Spanish)