While state tests are not the only measurement used to determine how students are doing in school, they do enable educators to compare how students are progressing over time. AST Aspire testing will take place for all students in 3rd - 10th grade.
What can you do to help your student do his/her best on the ACT Aspire test?
- Ensure your student is present each day of testing (schedule below)
- Ensure your student eats a good breakfast on test days to fuel their brain.
- Ensure that your student gets a good night's sleep before each test day.
- Ensure students arrive on time for school on testing days.
- Encourage your child to do his or her best!
Testing Dates by Grade:
3rd Grade: May 8 - 12
4th Grade: April 24 - 26
5th Grade: April 26 - 28
6th Grade: May 8 - 11
7th Grade: May 1 - 4
8th Grade: April 24 - 28
9th Grade: May 8 - 12
10th Grade: May 8 - 12